Are You Living The Life You Envisioned? Transform Your Life!!!

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Get To Know Us!



Hello,
My name is Keidra I live in Galloway, Ohio and I am married with 2 boys named Emerson (2) and Gunner (7). I recently quit my job as a Childcare center Administrator to stay home with my children. Moreover, I was talking to my former college instructor and she told me about an amazing business that allows her to stay home with her children. We both decided to become partners in this business which is an online Health and Wellness Company that has been around for 25 years. With that being said the products from the company are the best I have ever used. So save time and money with us.



  
Hi,


My name is Meredith.  I live in San Diego, California.  I am married with 2 girls named Reese (4) and Rowan (1).  I am a teacher who has taken some time off to stay home with my children.  However, I wanted to be able to stay home and help our family bring in additional income.  I had been using these products in my home since my oldest was born and thought the opportunity to share them everyone was a great way to earn extra income.  I approached Keidra about being partners and the rest is history.  We are trying to help other moms stay home and earn an income around their family.  Give us a chance to change your shopping experience, make some money, and live a better life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment