Are You Living The Life You Envisioned? Transform Your Life!!!

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Products From Melaleuca



 Body Satin Body Wash and Body Lotion
 Affinia Shampoo and Conditioner
 Melaleuca Liquid Soap and Clear Defense Hand Sanitizer
 Concentrated Feminine Wash
 CounterAct IB Ibuprofen Tablets
 Whitening Tooth Polish and Breath Spray
 The Gold and Platinum Bath Bars
 Sustain Sport
Mouth Rinse


Here are some of the products that I (Keidra) use in my home daily.

ü  Whitening Tooth Polish

ü  Breath-Away Mouth Rinse

ü  Cool Shot Breath Spray ( Gunner loves it)

ü  Gold and Platinum Bath Bars

ü  Affinia Shampoo and Conditioner ( I use on both my children and myself)

Along with other products from Melaleuca.



I’m sure you’re thinking like what are you getting at? Well, the point is by shopping with Melaleuca I have saved time by not waiting in the line at Wal-Mart and I saved money too. In the pictures I have 11 products that only cost me $64.00.

Let’s break it down.



(6x concentrated) Melaleuca MelaPower-96 loads cost $16.99

3 bottles of 2X Ultra Tide- 96 loads cost $26.97

Total savings= $10.00

Another example:

Melaleuca Clean Power makes 96 fl.oz. and only cost $5.69

3 bottles of Windex totals 96 fl.oz. and only cost $14.36

Total savings= $9.00

Moreover, the reason you save money with Melaleuca is because the products are concentrated meaning you only have to use a tad bit. Moreover, Melaleuca does not require safety caps because it’s all natural and everything is from the earth. Only way to know is to find out for yourself because seeing is believing.

No comments:

Post a Comment